A base recipe taken from the back of a Magnolia Cream Cheese box…
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- 1/3 cup melted Baker’s Best Margarine
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 pkg Magnolia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin dissolved in
- 3 tbsps Magnolia Fresh Milk
- 1 cup all purpose cream, chilled
- 1 cup blueberries in syrup
To make crust, mix crumbs with cinnamon, sugar, margarine, and lemon rind. Press on a 9″ pie plate or removable bottom pan. Chill.
For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and well blended. Meanwhile, dissolve unflavored gelatin in milk over low heat and add to cream cheese while still hot. Continue beating to blend well. In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff and fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crumb-line pan. Top with blueberries in syrup. Chill for 4-6 hours.
Makes 12 slices.